THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY WEAR
You, and your jewelry shouldn’t go unnoticed. That’s why each piece is thoughtfully designed for everyday wear with the underlying belief that your pieces should be lived in, loved and reflect your personality. Whether you're stacking your fave bracelets or layering some of your go-to necklaces, the combinations are endless when putting together your personalized look.
Start stacking + create your own layered look you absolutely love. Have fun + express yourself through your jewelry with your own layers.
DON'T THINK, JUST LAYER
There’s no denying we love a good stack. Each piece in every Latuki collection is meant to be layered and stacked effortlessly together. To make the layered look we love oh-so-much easy to achieve, we’ve meticulously thought out the length of each piece down to the millimeter and also how they look stacked together. You’ll be stacking your jewels like it’s your job!
Women have always been our main source of inspiration, motivation and strength. There's no force like women coming together to support each other; because we know that we are all part of something much bigger than ourselves or a brand.
Latuki embraces the many forces of femininity that tend to pull us in different directions searching for that perfect balance with confidence, poise and a wink. It's about questioning conventions and exploring what it means to be a woman today through every piece, collection and wearer.
Our pieces are made for everyday wear, forever.
We also have a few tips and tricks you can use to keep your jewellery looking sparkling and brand new.
Gold Vermeil is a high-quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold is coated upon sterling silver.
How do you pronounce this material?! We've got you its: ver - may.
Not to be confused with regular gold plating, gold vermeil is a much thicker layer of gold which gives them shine and durability. We use 18k gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick layered over sterling silver.
- Sweat and water, no thank you. Before exercising or showering, remove your vermeil jewelry.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap and warm water. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your beautiful Latuki's box.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity.
- It is water sensitive. Avoid water when wearing your piece, because over time sterling silver will oxidize.
- However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in your Latuki box to keep oxygen at bay.
- Make sure they are the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you take off when you come home. Avoid direct contact with chemicals found in perfume or other cosmetics.